Do’s And Don’ts Of Tweeting
1. Do Tweet regularly to maintain your Twitter account alive. Tweet up to 5-10 times each day and space your tweets out. You may use an automatic service or just schedule yourself to tweet in the morning, afternoon and at night.
2. Do connect with your followers- Tweeting can be a two-way communication so don’t make all of your Tweets with regards to you or maybe your business. Make time to respond to direct messages and thank people who have retweeted your site content. This will enhance your relationships along with your Twitter followers.
3. Do keep the Tweets informal, entertaining and interesting. This makes your followers desperate to know what you think and will provide fodder for discussion.
4. Make it simple for people to retweet your tweets or blog content. You can do this be preserving your tweets shorter than the 140 character limit in order that when people retweet they can add your mention plus some of their very own words. On your own web or blogsite, install a retweet button so your readers can certainly retweet your valuable content.
1. Don’t overuse automated service as that destroys the personal touch your followers want. Attempt to incorporate spontaneous tweets and also keep track of your timeline to reply to people personally.
2. Don’t tweet excessively as this is considered desperate spamming. Anything more than 10-15 tweets each day is simply too much to handle for the Twitter followers.
3. Don’t pitch products and services on a regular basis to your followers. Instead funnel these phones your website and to your email list and employ those avenues to offer to them.
4. Don’t use way too many links in your Tweets to external content. Figure out how to build relationships people on Twitter rather than which makes them leave the site to see your link content constantly.